CHRISTMAS MARKET - STALL REGISTRATION
The Cornerstone Christmas Market is back again for another year!
If you are a local artisan, creator, artist, grower, seamstress, baker, hobbyist, small business or community event enthusiast, we would love for you to join us for our annual Christmas Market:
Friday 8th of December 2023
4.30pm - 8pm
Cornerstone Alpaca Stud
49 Peach Road, Gordonton
This is sure to be another unforgettable sunset market on the farm, with our friendly alpacas - of course.
If you would like a Market stall, stalls cost $25 per 3x3 stall.
Please purchase your stall space below and choose the type of product that you sell before checking out.
When checking out please leave your:
- Name (first and last)
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Stall Name
Daleen, our Event Co-Ordinator, will be in contact with stall holders closer to the market date with more information.
- Stalls are 3m x 3m
- If you require a stall larger than 3m x 3m please contact us to discuss your needs.
- Please ensure you bring a chair, hat and tarpaulin with you. The market will go ahead rain, hail or sunshine. Stalls are all outdoors in a field - without cover.
- Canopies/Gazebos/Tables/Seating is the responsibility of the stall holder.
- There is no electricity available onsite (we will be in a paddock), if you need power you will need to make your own arrangements.
- Stall location allocations will be sent out prior to the market along with a site map. If you wish to be placed next to another stall please mention this and the name of the stall you wish to be next to in the check out process.
- Please ensure you are onsite at Cornerstone Alpaca Stud and all stand items in place by 4pm with your vehicle parked in the designated parking spaces. Gates will be open for set up from 2pm and the market will be officially open to the public from 4.30pm.
- Payment is required to commence with the booking process.
- Our priority for stalls is quality with a focus on small business artisan goods, local produce, baked goods, art, craft, handmade items and gifts, organic food and collectables. Imported and mass manufactured goods are not priority for us and will only be accepted if space allows.
- If your stall is declined for reasons indicated above, you will be refunded in full to the account that the payment was received from.
- Stall bookings can be cancelled for a refund until 15 October 2022. After this date no refund will be given for stall cancellations.
- In the event of cancellation of the Market by the organiser (Cornerstone Alpaca Stud) all stalls that have been paid for will be refunded in full.
- You will be contacted closer to the time of the market with further details.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We will have all manner of stalls selling arts, plants, local produce, preserves, clothing, crafts, gifts and curios. There’ll be plenty food and drink options available at our Cornerstone Kitchen as well and, of course, our alpacas will be out enjoying the day too, with feed available through our farm store.
The Market is free to all visitors so bring the whole family!
We look forward to seeing you all there.